Ready for spring?? Let's harness the spirit of spring while we sip on mimosas and play with paper flowers!
Hosted by Meaghan, from Birch Affair
Saturday March 3rd from 1 to 3pm
Create a whimsical moss wreath adorned with ethereal crepe paper anemones and dried natural elements. Learn how to create crepe paper anemones using fine Italian crepe paper and bring a simple wreath to life. In this class, you will learn techniques with crepe paper, how to make a flower center using repurposed items, and have your choice of various dried natural elements to create a botanical piece that will last throughout the years.
You will go home with your own wreath as well as templates and written instructions for future paper making projects.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 14 and up (we have plans for a kids class coming soon!)
- All materials are provided
- Refreshments will be served.
- And POST will be open for a bit of shopping before and after the workshop.
- Space is limited to 10 people so please register soon!