Hand Lettering Class - Chalkboard Writing with Rachael on Saturday January 20
Learn how to do beautiful hand lettering with chalk!
Hosted by Rachael Barlock, from Hazel + Dolly
Saturday January 20th from 1 to 3pm
Sip on mimosas and have fun while Rachael guides you through the ins and outs of creative hand lettering. You'll learn about modern calligraphy and chalkboard art while practicing hand lettering for your own chalkboard sign. You will leave with a handcrafted chalkboard, framed with reclaimed wood by Mutual Adoration so you can keep practicing your new skills at home!
- No experience necessary
- All materials are provided
- Includes a wooden framed chalkboard measuring 20x24 inches, ready to hang, in your choice of light or dark stained reclaimed wood
- White chalk & felt erasers
- Refreshments will be served!
- And POST will be open for a bit of shopping before and after the workshop.