Finally...a peony that will last through every season!
Hosted by Meaghan, from Birch Affair
Saturday March 24th from 1 to 4pm
Peony season will soon be upon us. Sadly, the season is far too short for a flower that deserves so much more time to shine. In this class, you will learn how to create a crepe paper peony that will bring the warmth of summer to your home all year round. Step-by-step instructions from the peony center to the outermost layers as well as techniques of blushing, twisting, and bending the petals will be given.
Vessels will be provided for your finished peony to go in.
If you feel inclined to bring a small vessel of your choice (maybe a favorite bud vase, your favorite vintage tea cup, etc) feel free to do so.
You will go home with your own wreath as well as templates and written instructions for future paper making projects.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 14 and up (we have plans for a kids class coming soon!)
- All materials are provided
- Refreshments will be served.
- And POST will be open for a bit of shopping before and after the workshop.
- Space is limited to 10 people so please register soon!