Mimosas and make-and-take wall hangings add up to a perfect Sunday afternoon!
Hosted by POST + Julia Targus of Electric Pink
Sunday April 8th from 1 to 4pm
Learn the basics of weaving and try out multiple techniques, perfect for beginners. Julia will walk you through various materials, tools, and ways to warp your loom and create colorful compositions with many textures. Everyone will receive tapestry needles, yarn, and a handcrafted frame made by Mutual Adoration. You will create a ready-to-hang woven wall hanging during the class and take home plenty of materials to keep practicing and creating!
- No experience necessary
- This class is open to ages 14+
- All materials are provided
- Includes 1 reclaimed wood frame, yarn, and tapestry needle
- Refreshments will be served!
- And POST will be open for a bit of shopping before and after the workshop.